The PAW Society’s goals are to raise the value of cats; assist the public with the rescue and rehabilitation of abandoned, homeless or unwanted cats; spay or neuter, vaccinate and provide other necessary health care for cats accepted in to the PAW rescue program; improve cats’ lives by finding appropriate, loving, permanent adoptive homes; provide public education and awareness with regard to responsible guardianship including proper nutrition, health care, the importance of spaying/neutering, safety and the lifetime commitment that every pet deserves; monitor current and proposed local animal control bylaws and regulations as they relate to cats.
Fund-raising is essential in continuing to reach these goals.
Thank you for supporting PAW's cat-rescue efforts!
We rely heavily on Donations - especially during and since the pandemic! We appreciate your kindness and generosity!
- Credit Card donation via CanadaHelps - click on the DonateNow button (left side of this page, bottom link). Canada Helps will issue the tax receipt
- Donate through ATB Cares (copy and paste this link):
https://www.atbcares.com/causes/124-871865721RR0001 (ATB Financial sometimes matches an additional 15% of your donation - it depends on the time of year and whether or not they still have matching funds available). Your tax receipt will be issued by the company that manages ATB Cares donations: Benevity
- Cash donation by mailing a cheque to PAW - Box 255, Lethbridge, AB T1J 3Y5 or drop by one of our events
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (PAW has auto deposit) - include your mailing address in message box so that we can send you a tax receipt
- donations-in-kind (cat supplies or perhaps donated prize for a raffle) will need to be accompanied by a till receipt if you wish to receive a tax receipt for those
Cat-themed giftware! Available at all our events or call us and we can deliver!
Year-round Fundraiser: PAWPrints COFFEE & more!
- Blended and roasted especially for the PAW Society by Cupper's Coffee
- $20/ 3/4lb or 340g (choose your particular grind or whole bean)
- Check out what's availlable here: PAWPrints Coffee (for coffee) and
here: Other Available Products
- NEW: YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE PAWPrints BREW DIRECTLY FROM CUPPERS! Drop by their beautiful store at 1502 - 3 Ave S., Lethbridge, AB. Just ask one of their super friendly staff for your favourite grind and they'll do that for you on the spot! Cuppers will then issue the commission directly to PAW.
- or email what you'd like to order to Joan Fiddler: email@example.com (include your phone number please)
- or call Joan directly at 403-732-5708 (leave voice mail if no answer)
- Joan will make arrangements for your coffee to be picked up or delivered
BOTTLE RECYCLING (year round)
- donate on an ongoing basis to PAW by taking your returnable bottles, cans and plastic milk jugs to either location of the Rehabilitation Society of Southwestern Alberta (below).
- just ask that your bottle money be put on the PAW Society’s account and a monthly cheque is then sent to PAW..... WE SINCERELY THANK ALL WHO DONATE THIS WAY as we do not receive a list so have no way of knowing who has donated. Please know you are appreciated!
- Rehab Location, Industrial Area: 1610 - 29 Street North, Lethbridge
PAW can always use a helping hand at its fundraising events!
If you need more information or have time available to help at one or more of the above events, we'd love to have you!
PAW’s Fundraising Director, Joan, at 403.732.5708