1. Annual Garage Sale - SEEKING VOLUNTEERS TO HELP SORT DONATIONS OF HOUSEHOLD ITEMS!
- Event held at the Fish & Game Association Hall on 9 Ave & 10 St. S.
2. Year-round Fundraiser: PAWPrints COFFEE & more!
- Blended and roasted especially for the PAW Society by Cupper's Coffee
- $20/lb (choose your particular grind or whole bean); no gst
- Other products - $15 each or 2 for $25 no gst (hand-crafted marshmallows, teas, frappe mixes)
- Check out what's availlable here: PAWPrints Coffee (for coffee) and
here: Other Available Products
- email what you'd like to order to Joan Fiddler: firstname.lastname@example.org (include your phone number please)
- or call Joan directly at 403-732-5708 (leave voice mail if no answer)
- orders must be placed by the 1st Saturday of each month
- pick-up is the 2nd Saturday of each month at Centre Village Mall (PAW representatives will be at a table in the main concourse) from NOON to
3 PM. Your order will be ready and waiting!
3. We rely heavily on Donations! We appreciate you!
- Credit Card donation via DonateNow button (left side of this page, bottom link) or
- donate through ATB Cares:
https://www.atbcares.com/causes/124-871865721RR0001 (ATB Financial sometimes matches an additional 15% of your donation)
- Cash donation by mailing a cheque to PAW - Box 255, Lethbridge, AB T1J 3Y5 or drop by one of our events
- Dry food - Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain-Free Poultry, Orijen Regional
- Blue Buffalo Walnut Litter, Nature's Miracle Corn Litter
- tax receipts available (will need receipt if donation-in-kind)
Above cat supplies usually available in Lethbridge at Homes Alive, Just for Pets, Pet Parade.
4. BOTTLE RECYCLING (year round)
- donate on an ongoing basis to PAW by taking your returnable bottles, cans and plastic milk jugs to either location of the Rehabilitation Society of Southwestern Alberta (below).
- just ask that your bottle money be put on the PAW Society’s account and a monthly cheque is then sent to PAW..... WE SINCERELY THANK ALL WHO DONATE THIS WAY as we do not receive a list so have no way of knowing who has donated. Please know you are appreciated!
- Rehab Location, Downtown: 416 - 8 Street South, Lethbridge
- Rehab Location, Industrial Area: 1610 - 29 Street North, Lethbridge
5. Hearts for Rescue Pendants
- Click here for details on these beautiful lampwork Murano glass pendants, each handmade by artist, Julie Meisser, in support of animal rescue. Proceeds go to the PAW Society cats. These pendants make beautiful gifts for any time of year. Pendants are available to purchase at all PAW fundraising events or by contacting Joan at 403.732.5708.
PAW can always use a helping hand at its fundraising events!
If you need more information or have time available to help at one or more of the above events, we'd love to have you!
PAW’s Fundraising Director, Joan, at 403.732.5708