1. Table of cat-themed gifts at Centre Village Mall
- Centre Village Mall
- Saturday, June 24, 2017
- 10 AM to 3 PM
- New order of mugs and giftware! Cat charms and more!
- Call PAW at 403-328-6700 or Joan 403-732-5708 with any questions.
2. WISH LIST (year round)
- Credit Card donation via DonateNow button (left side of this page, bottom link) or through ATB Cares:
https://www.atbcares.com/causes/124-871865721RR0001 (ATB Financial will match 15% of your donation)
- Cash donation by mailing a cheque to PAW - Box 255, Lethbridge, AB T1J 3Y5 or drop by one of our events
- Dry food - Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain-Free Poultry, Orijen Regional
- Blue Buffalo Walnut Litter, Nature's Miracle Corn Litter
- tax receipts available (will need receipt if donation-in-kind)
Above cat supplies usually available in Lethbridge at Homes Alive, Just for Pets, Pet Valu, Pet Parade.
3. BOTTLE RECYCLING (year round)
- donate on an ongoing basis to PAW by taking your returnable bottles, cans and plastic milk jugs to either location of the Rehabilitation Society of Southwestern Alberta (below).
- just ask that your bottle money be put on the PAW Society’s account and a monthly cheque is then sent to PAW..... WE SINCERELY THANK ALL WHO DONATE THIS WAY as we do not receive a list so have no way of knowing who has donated. Please know you are appreciated!
- Rehab Location, Downtown: 416 - 8 Street South, Lethbridge
- Rehab Location, Industrial Area: 1610 - 29 Street North, Lethbridge
4. Hearts for Rescue Pendants
- Click here for details on these beautiful lampwork Murano glass pendants, each handmade by artist, Julie Meisser, in support of animal rescue. Proceeds go to the PAW Society cats. These pendants make beautiful gifts for any time of year. Pendants are available to purchase at all PAW fundraising events or by contacting Joan at 403.732.5708.
PAW can always use a helping hand at its fundraising events!
If you need more information or have time available to help at one or more of the above events, we'd love to have you!
PAW’s Fundraising Director, Joan, at 403.732.5708