DONATE to PAW by clicking here:
Each dollar donated to this cause will be matched 15% by ATB Financial
Your tax receipt will be issued instantly
And now this! PAWPrints Coffee and more! Cupper's Coffee roasts and blends a special brew just for PAW: $20/one pound bag. Available year-round. Choose your particular grind or whole bean. Other products available: teas, hand-crafted marshmallows and frappe mixes: $15 each or 2 for $25.
2018: Pre-order by the first Saturday of the month. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (include your phone #) or call Joan directly (Fundraising Director) at 403-732-5708
Pay (cash/cheque) when you pick up on the second Saturday of the month at Centre Village Mall (main concourse) - NOON to 3 PM
Product info for coffee: PAWPrints coffee
Product info for teas, frappe mixes & marshmallows:
Foster Homes Needed! Info here
If you are thinking about inviting a cat into your life, the PAW Society is the place to be! Adopting a rescued cat will save a life and deepen your experience with the animal world.
PAW is based in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, and has been arranging the adoption of homeless cats since 2000. It is a non-profit society in the Province of Alberta and a Registered Canadian Charity.
Great reasons to adopt an adult cat from PAW:
- the cats have already been spayed or neutered and vaccinated
- you will have a good idea what you are getting – activity level, sociability and health
- adult cats bond just as deeply and usually faster than their younger counter parts and do not require as much supervision
- they often have lived with other pets and/or children
- all rescued cats have been kept safely indoors since being taken in by PAW
- adult cats have a more difficult time finding new homes so when you choose an adult cat, you are truly saving a life
- when a cat gets adopted, another one can be rescued - help keep the circle of life going!
"Associating with a cat is not a pleasure,
it’s an honor."
Printed with Permission from Brooke McEldowney
Hallmarks of Felinity No. 130
9 Chickweed Lane