DONATE to PAW by clicking here:
Each dollar donated to this cause will be matched 15% by ATB Financial
Your tax receipt will be issued instantly
WE ARE ALREADY GEARING UP FOR THE 2019 CALENDAR! IF YOUR CAT WAS ADOPTED FROM PAW AND YOU'D LIKE TO SEE HIM/HER IN OUR NEXT CALENDAR - GIVE US A CALL
for more information!
And now this! PAWPrints Coffee and more! Cupper's Coffee roasts and blends a special brew just for PAW: $20/one pound bag. Available year-round. Choose your particular grind or whole bean. Other products available: teas, hand-crafted marshmallows and frappe mixes: $15 each or 2 for $25.
2018: Pre-order by the first Saturday of the month. Email email@example.com (include your phone #) or call Joan directly (Fundraising Director) at 403-732-5708
Pay (cash/cheque) when you pick up on the second Saturday of the month at Centre Village Mall (main concourse) - NOON to 3 PM
Product info for coffee: PAWPrints coffee
Product info for teas, frappe mixes & marshmallows:
Foster Homes Needed! Info here
If you are thinking about inviting a cat into your life, the PAW Society is the place to be! Adopting a rescued cat will save a life and deepen your experience with the animal world.
PAW is based in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, and has been arranging the adoption of homeless cats since 2000. It is a non-profit society in the Province of Alberta and a Registered Canadian Charity.
Great reasons to adopt an adult cat from PAW:
- the cats have already been spayed or neutered and vaccinated
- you will have a good idea what you are getting – activity level, sociability and health
- adult cats bond just as deeply and usually faster than their younger counter parts and do not require as much supervision
- they often have lived with other pets and/or children
- all rescued cats have been kept safely indoors since being taken in by PAW
- adult cats have a more difficult time finding new homes so when you choose an adult cat, you are truly saving a life
- when a cat gets adopted, another one can be rescued - help keep the circle of life going!
"Associating with a cat is not a pleasure,
it’s an honor."
Printed with Permission from Brooke McEldowney
Hallmarks of Felinity No. 130
9 Chickweed Lane